Just finished speaking at the Running Room here in Kelowna British-Columbia. I had such an amazing time, I’m so grateful for all the amazing questions and participation. I shared my top three foods to enhance athletic performance and overall health.
I really wanted to to share this with my lovely readers to keep you in the loop.
Exercise Is Its Own Kind Of Food
- A balanced diet is essential for a happy and healthy life, but without regular exercise no amount of kale or superfoods will make up for lack of movement.
- Stress, hard work, and lots of thinking create tension in the body, which can lead to chronic aches, tightness, and constipation.
- Alcohol, sugar and caffeine are the #1 most often used methods to alleviate these symptoms, which only serve to worsen the problem.
- Exercise is an ideal way of releasing stress and physical tension. Without exercise, it’s hard to reach your full physical and mental potential and achieve overall well-being.
3 Foods That Will Improve Your Athletic Performance & Better Your Health
Fats provide the body with energy to drive activity.
- Lubricate and protects joints, cells, nervous system, DNA.
- Balances & partake in creating hormones.
- Heals inflammation.
- Essential for all bodily function and proper circulation
- Repair muscles, joints, brain tissues and intestinal lining withbone broth and high quality fats. (Hemp, fish oil, krill, cod,pumpkin seed, coconut)
- For endurance athletes, up to 75 percent of energy demand may be met by fat in your body.LACK OF FATS IN YOUR DIET WILL IMPAIRE ALTHETIC PERFORMANCE & RECOVERY.
• Greens help build your internal rainforest of good bacteria and strengthen the blood and respiratory system.
- Delivers essential minerals to your body that neutralize acidic conditions.
- Experiment with veggie juice, veggie smoothies and green powders like spirulina and chlorella.
- Increase your energy
- FULL BODY CLEANSE
SUPERFOODS –small portions for BIG RESULTS.
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Soothe inflammation
- Reverse oxidative stress
- Improves organ function
- Further detoxifies the body.
Superfoods such as:
o HERBS & SPICES
o NUTS & SEEDS
o BEE POLLEN
o GOJI BERRIES
o MILLET & QUINOA
For optimal wellness feed every area of your life.
Place a dot on the line for each section to designate how satisfied you are with that aspect of your life. A dot placed towards the center indicated dissatisfaction, while a dot placed towards the periphery indicates ultimate happiness. Connect the dots to see your circle of life.
Schedule your free coaching session today.