This event is for women who love being outdoors and are seeking support in making healthy choices.
I know just how stressful and busy life can be! At the same time, I also know just how much feeling your best depends on your health and happiness.
This is where I come in! I’m here to share my expert wellness tips and tools so you feel confident in making healthy choices that fuel your body, reduce the stress and leave you feeling like a million bucks.
A Sneak Peek at What You’ll Learn:
- Week 1: How to reduce inflammation and have sustainable energy.
- Week 2: Why reading food labels is important in order to recognize ingredients that will rob you of your health, wealth, and beauty.
- Week 3: Why your body loves carbs and how proteins and fats are essential for weight loss.
- Week 4: How to transform each meal into a mega dose of nutrition for gorgeous hair skin and nails + the real deal on supplements.
- Week 5: How to prevent burnout and nourish your body in a way that no amount of broccoli or kale ever could.
What to Expect:
For 5 consecutive weeks on Monday’s at 9:30 am, we’ll meet at the first look out at Knox Mountain and hike up to the top. Together we’ll start the week off strong and fresh! Each hike will have a new health and wellness topic (as listed above) where I will share with you my expert wellness tips and tools.
- Sept 18 9:30 am
- Sept 25 9:30 am
- Oct 2 9:30 am
- Oct 9 9:30 am
- Oct 16 9:30 am
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be apart of the group hike
See you at Knox!